Do Not Use Mk Ply Lining Rip Off Company!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Neil, May 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I bought the kit from them on eBay at around £100 and it does not fit properly and the pre drilled holes are not lined up properly I had to drill my own holes , I was missing the sliding door panel which they have just decided to send me there not sending me the wheel arch boxes I have to pay extra for that!!! Even though I said to them I need every panel apart from the floor because that was already in the van when I bought it. They are telling me that there ply is cut on one of them precision machines , well guess what your precision machine is *$*+!!! STAY CLEAR FROM THEM ! If they were down the road from me I would go in there and kick off big time I am fuming !!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

Wow hmmm I will mention it to Aaron when I go over and see them next week.

They always seem to have issues with vivaros

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

He never said that to me , if I had known I would never of bought from then ! I would of done a better job myself but thought I would save the time by buying the kit, they were going to charge me an extra £40 for wheel boxes when you can get the whole kit for £115!!

4. OoO

OoO Guest

Have a look thought their feedback mate. And look at the vehicles :(

Have you for a vivaro then ? I think you have yeah??

5. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Yes mate I've got a vivaro

Advertisement