Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Look What Happened To My Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ian

IMG-20121206-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20121206-WA0000.jpg

Had a **** hit me up the **** at some traffic lights. I have a hire van from insurance a 12 plate berlingo but no roof bars!

Im out of work at min with whiplash which sucks.

Ouch, hopw you get better soon, and hope you sort your van out too, you cant afford to be off work before christmas!!!

There some right monkeys driving cars out there!

Ones that either speed or ones that get blarzey while driving(which can be easly done) and not have 100% concentration.

the person that hit me admitted to police he had been on a night shift finished at 4 am and had just took kids to school. hit me at 9am while i was stationary at traffic lights sending me forwards. he had just come round corner flat out apparently too as police said he was not doing speed limit because he hit me then went off into a building. i ended up on other side of road so he hit me bloody hard. I blacked out so dont know

dont work, they will be watching you, guarantee it, your van is a write off, prob get 600-900 if you are lucky,

yes vans not worth saveing ,and andc thats cos its too costly for a van of that year ,wip lash ?????????????????????????/ cos that wos ent such a big crash but shor youl get a pay out for it its def time wip lash wos made harder to clam ?????????????? its wotputs every one inshorance upppppppppppppppp

Yeah cause people cant prove it!

The gov made a law now, that you have to be going at least 6.50 miles and hour to claim for whip lash!

Don't forget to claim for loss of earnings if you can't work. Someone pranged me 3 years ago, and I could not work for a week so put in a claim on his insurance for loss of earnings.

wip lash ?????????????????????????/ cos that wos ent such a big crash but shor youl get a pay out for it its def time wip lash wos made harder to clam ?????????????? its wotputs every one inshorance upppppppppppppppp

Doesn't have to be a 'big crash' for someone to suffer any kind of back/neck injury.

There are many factors that keep insurance premiums high....not just whiplash :rolleyes: .

I think its more the responsibility of the careless drivers that put insurance up, not the other drivers injured as a result of there accident claiming for damages and loss of earnings. That looks like a bad accident, and I would have been surprised if he didn't have whiplash.

whats that supposed to mean?

waiting for insurance to look at it but i think is a write off so no van
People claiming for whiplash is the cause of high insurance prices, ive been led to believe there no way to prove someone hasent got whiplash?

Doesn't have to be a 'big crash' for someone to suffer any kind of back/neck injury.

There are many factors that keep insurance premiums high....not just whiplash :rolleyes: .
That what the majority for claims are made for, it was on the news/papers not to long ago and it is why insurance company's raised there prices

I still get companies ringing me trying to get me to claim for whip lash... due to an accident that happened 3 years ago. I won't even attempt to put a claim in. The person who hit me form behind, hit me at only around 6mph.. Claimed for the damage to my van but not whip lash. I tell the claims companies where to go... there to blame for half this insurance increase.

got a mate whos in a wheel chair (legs dont work) so has a special addpter car etc, some one ran in to the back of him, with in a hour the bloke insurance was try to settle, when he spoke to his own insurance they said it was becasue he was disabled, and can take them to the cleaners for all the gear that wil have to fitted to a new car and they where trying to get out as cheaply as possible

Thanks for all comments I never said I was claiming for whiplash. That's what the hospital said I had. I'm wanting another van so I can work again that's all. I'll take whatever offered though, who wouldn't?

Thanks for all comments I never said I was claiming for whiplash. That's what the hospital said I had. I'm wanting another van so I can work again that's all. I'll take whatever offered though, who wouldn't?
Go for it pal

i woandent and yes thay can be over the top even when u say thers no prob

I still get companies ringing me trying to get me to claim for whip lash... due to an accident that happened 3 years ago. I won't even attempt to put a claim in. The person who hit me form behind, hit me at only around 6mph.. Claimed for the damage to my van but not whip lash. I tell the claims companies where to go... there to blame for half this insurance increase.

Back