Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

If your bored this week why not build yourself a trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Because trolleys and backpacks are a pain in the rectum. 

Been there done it, stick to a van mount
Mmmmm, kind of agree. I couldn’t be without my van mount, however the trolley comes in handy occasionally. My worker jake loves my trolley and has evened named it trev the trolley. Weirdo 

Mmmmm, kind of agree. I couldn’t be without my van mount, however the trolley comes in handy occasionally. My worker jake loves my trolley and has evened named it trev the trolley. Weirdo 

It does come in handy on the odd job, I have perhaps half a dozen where I use the backpack. However I think it would be better to just dump these odd few houses and get better access work. I really don't like humping them about, they really annoy me to work with.

It does come in handy on the odd job, I have perhaps half a dozen where I use the backpack. However I think it would be better to just dump these odd few houses and get better access work. I really don't like humping them about, they really annoy me to work with.
Know what you mean. I do mostly big gaffs and would need to change the barrel around 3 times for one house, would lose time and money plus it can’t do your back much good 

We have a van mount . Plus trolley with 50 metres of pole hose on . We both love the trolley . We can get 3semis or 2 detached with one barrel . Park it sensibly and it really is an easy way of working . Even then a lot of the time we don’t change barells . Work back to the van .then Just put it near the back of the van on trickle fill and it’s just like a van mount . In fact we sometimes both try grab the trolley . Great way to work as long as your not humping barrels in and out of the van . 

Back