Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

F.A.O POSH

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We might of met! I used to flirt in that department. I know its not the biggest London derby, that's spurs v arsenal, but its the most vicious. I've never missed one home or away in the last 30 years.

No I'm a Everton man Steve but lived in London in the 90s and the lads I mixed with we used to dabble a bit just for kicks and giggles but it wasn't like it is now no knifes and tools back then just fists and feet lol fair play too u your defo loyal don't think I've seen Everton win in about 10 games I've been to watch I must be bad luck lol

How dou you think i feel

Being a spurs fan it's rare to see a game where we win lol

How dou you think i feelBeing a spurs fan it's rare to see a game where we win lol
I'm feeling your pain daveyboy1 was thinking you would be used to it by now though lol

Must be hard @daveyboy1 especially when yer neighbours (arsenal) seem to be always successful.

At least at the moment out neighbours arnt yet? Up with us. (Northampton & Cambridge)

Imagine what man city fans have gone through in the last 25 years with manure winning everything.

I'm still a closet qpr fan as born opposite. .spurs and qpr..no hope for me
QPR used to use are school astro turf pitch in feltham for training dave seamen used to stay on with Martin Allen and train us on a Thursday happy days.

Back