Do/would You Clean A Neighbours Windows?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Jan 5, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Two of my neighbours have asked me to clean their windows. I don't feel that comfortable about it tbh. Ok I'll be getting 20 notes, but I feel it's bit low working for people you know. What if I don't do a top class job every time or more neighbours ask and I'm working for loads of neighbours? What do you fellas think?

Advertisement
  2. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Know where your coming from with neighbours just got to treat as any other customer as its a living your trying to make

Personally would take the jobs on as will keep you on the ball ps nice bike

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I do each house either side of me, 31 all together in my street, most have know me all my life.. Usually takes ages to do them as everyone wants to talk!!

Definitely take them.. Good to keep your work close to base!

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Indeed Belfast ;)

5. Squeak and Bubbles

I would not have any issues with it. if your good at cleaning windows, then you won't have any issues dude.

6. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Have you not heard of the saying?

Don't sh*t on your own door step?

I wouldn't, unless it was a one off clean every nown again...

7. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i have a lot of neighbours that just get their fronts done and ive no problem with doing them as i priced them right from the start ,i wouldnt reduce the price otherwise they wouldnt be worth doing.but as said it keeps you on your toes because if i do a bad job on one house then the word will spread fast and i could loose a lot

8. Posh

Posh Hero

I would & do. Work is work & if you think your gonna do a **** job you shouldn't be window cleaning. Plus always guaranteed a cuppa lol

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I do like my cuppa when offered usualy served with cake but sometimes with bacon butties too. ;)

One large job the owners were away but the old boy next door made me a full english breakfast and keeped me in tea all day long. :D

10. stevelewis

stevelewis Forum Addict

i clean a few of my neighbours windows tbf, i do about 6 of them at £15 each, i normally slip them in with a pub i do round the corner from me for £20, its usually on a sat morn when i aint got nothing on (about every 4 weeks) so its £110 for about 3 and a half hours work so its quite nice to have really and my van dont even need to leave the drive

Advertisement