Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking For A Spare Pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

They will only be good for trolly or backpacks. Not really for a van mounted.
What @ 80psi ? most people with vanmounts use a 100psi shurflo pump but how many have their pump up to the max?

What @ 80psi ? most people with vanmounts use a 100psi shurflo pump but how many have their pump up to the max?
its not the psi rating its the size and quility of the pump,

i have one similar in my portable but the longer the hose i put on the more it stuggles, these pumps are not disigned for long hose runs,

its not the psi rating its the size and quility of the pump,
i have one similar in my portable but the longer the hose i put on the more it stuggles, these pumps are not disigned for long hose runs,
Rc no pumps are designed for long hose runs, they have not started making pumps for wfp the pumps have always been available!
80psi is well enough for what we do unless you are doing 60 ft then yes 100 psi

Rc no pumps are designed for long hose runs, they have not started making pumps for wfp the pumps have always been available!
80psi is well enough for what we do unless you are doing 60 ft then yes 100 psi
Like I said it's nothing to do with the psi, 80psi is fine, even 60psi is fine. It's the pump itself that won't cope with it,

Why do you think wfp manufacturers don't use the small pumps like that on there set ups, and only use them in backpacks?

im gonna get this for a backup purpose only if my 100psi shurflo ever packs up on me ill just use this... cant go wrong

did you ever connected the pump to the car/van battery - lets say the system one got flat - can I connect to the van battery for about 15 min ? or I may get another flat battery lol

Back