Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Finally Up And Running :)

Been on this forum for over a year. Dithered all that time as to whether to go and do it or not. Well finally started last week and I love it. Just needs loads of customers now but i`ve done a few windows without any problems. Im using a wfp and im in Northern Ireland.

Cheers,

Steve

good luck Steve, I'm in the process of trying to get a w/c business off the ground myself, good to hear your enjoying it.

Been on this forum for over a year. Dithered all that time as to whether to go and do it or not. Well finally started last week and I love it. Just needs loads of customers now but i`ve done a few windows without any problems. Im using a wfp and im in Northern Ireland.
Cheers,

Steve
:thumbsup:

Cheers,

Steve
good luck Steve good time to start summer on its way:D

Back