Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just out of curiosity, what would you charge?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Take it that's with gutter vac ? Nobody getting near that gutter over con on ladders

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Pro gutter on a 5m Harris pole

Usual shite about prices on here especially the poster.
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that an honest question to gauge if I'm too cheap/expensive could irritate you. This is supposed to be a friendly place where people can ask questions, share experiences and relax, without people having a go. If you disagree with a post, feel free to ignore it.

For your information, I quoted 180, got paid 180, took 2 of us just under 2 hours. Where's the shite in that?? Just curious

Pro gutter on a 5m Harris pole

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that an honest question to gauge if I'm too cheap/expensive could irritate you. This is supposed to be a friendly place where people can ask questions, share experiences and relax, without people having a go. If you disagree with a post, feel free to ignore it.

For your information, I quoted 180, got paid 180, took 2 of us just under 2 hours. Where's the shite in that?? Just curious
Good on you don't let people wind you up I also thought that was the object of a forum , prices do varies quite a bit depending where you live ,I find some people accept my prices and think Ime very reasonable others say how much !!!!! It's all down to what they are happy to pay , I don't barter on price the more someone tries to knock me down I say would you try and knock Tesco prices down when at the check out ?? No then the same applies to me that's the price take it or leave it , supprisingly several have phoned back later asking me to then do the job , weather they have then had dearer quotes , or just cannot do it themselves I don't know , generally if people are quibbling about prices they are problematic customers /payers long term so I just walk away

so many factors to take into consideration when pricing up gutter and fascia cleans ....firstly , how bad is the UPVC , do I need to get out the ladders and hand scrub prior to poling .. is the customer looking for other quotes ? Just because they have a fancy house and cars does not mean they will pay the earth ; guage their reactions before quoting

Latest Posts

Back