Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

With 350gsm they go thro the letterbox and stay pretty much straight, Anything less litrally screw up and rip. Or if they get slightly wet, then there unreadable. Just thro experience of recieving leaflets, I personally like a decent quality piece of paper/card. If i recieve something that ;looks cheap. yes your right it goes straight in the bin.

Just IMO

i used to do my own leaflets and it looked cheap and tacky. i managed from my lot i delivered to get one customer and i had to let them go because they would always lock there gate. staples sold paper for 3 quid then theres ink for the printer thats 24 quid. then you gotta sit and cut them with the scissors. i decided to go the pro route in the end. i managed to get 120 dropped this afternoon in just over a hour, feel well tired now. wonder how many calls ill get. knowing my luck not one call.. what is the % rate then for fliers?

With 350gsm they go thro the letterbox and stay pretty much straight, Anything less litrally screw up and rip. Or if they get slightly wet, then there unreadable. Just thro experience of recieving leaflets, I personally like a decent quality piece of paper/card. If i recieve something that ;looks cheap. yes your right it goes straight in the bin.Just IMO
Firstly I fold them and put them through.. I never had any rip or screw up and to say they all do that is well... just wrong! lol. Why would a flyer get wet? There only one way and thats if your delivering them in the rain, if there gloss flyers they should be fine to be faire. I guess it just down to personal prefrence. All the flyers that come through my door go in the bin eventually

i always fold my fliers then they gotta open it and read it. if its just there to see most ppl only take a short glance and say rubbish rubbish oh more flier rubbish. i just counted and i got rid of 123 fliers this afternoon which wasnt to bad. most the homes were well dirty, there sills were black. but the thing is they will nightmare jobs because some are wooden frames and others are metal. there were a few upvc frames but mostly bungalows.

i always fold my fliers then they gotta open it and read it. if its just there to see most ppl only take a short glance and say rubbish rubbish oh more flier rubbish. i just counted and i got rid of 123 fliers this afternoon which wasnt to bad. most the homes were well dirty, there sills were black. but the thing is they will nightmare jobs because some are wooden frames and others are metal. there were a few upvc frames but mostly bungalows.
I was out on saturday putting some out... Oh dear god my legs are still sore lol. Went out from 8-2 who knew delivery flyers could be so straining on the legs. I did pick up a few houses though which was not to bad.

yeh im feeling it today, all that sun and fresh air did my head in big time. i feel like i had no sleep for 5 days. bks killing me and my legs.

feel sorry for postmen :lol:

Firstly I fold them and put them through.. I never had any rip or screw up and to say they all do that is well... just wrong! lol. Why would a flyer get wet? There only one way and thats if your delivering them in the rain, if there gloss flyers they should be fine to be faire. I guess it just down to personal prefrence. All the flyers that come through my door go in the bin eventually
They would be wet if i was delivering, as im far to busy to deliver unless its raining.!

Each to there own..........

what im going to do is in between jobs just do the road im on. see if that works.

i picked up one job today from my website so thats a bonus

Why pay for all that? Most go in the bin anyway. If I knew everyone or most would keep them. I wouldnt mind spending money on them
Correct. Spend the money on something you need rather then leaflets that 95% will bin. Think how many leaflets you read. I do my own plain @ simple. IMO custies don't wanna read 3 ton of jaga. Just a simple message asking if they want a window cleaner. If they want one they will ring whatever you put through the door.

what im going to do is in between jobs just do the road im on. see if that works. i picked up one job today from my website so thats a bonus
I always keep cards or leaflets on me as if I have to stop coz its raining or somet ill go put a few leaflets out.

my leaflet just says window cleaner, if you need a window cleaner call me, has my name , number , email and website, and the estimated price for the front of the house. simple

see this is one thing i should of put on the front, to clean your house it will cost ( fill it in ) but i didnt. i dumped another 100 leaflets today so thats 200 in 2 days and no a dicky bird. i managed to get one from my website tho

bleeding hope so. im dieing here lol. legs back neck arms kills more from walking than it does working haha. tomorrow ill put out another hundred. my plan is 100 a day for now.

Ive had great turnaround already and ive not even put that much out, 46.00 quids worth of houses so far. Two of them were 15.00 pound houses. Ive nearly got my moneys worth back in houses already.

Back