Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

5000 A5 Flyers at 350gsm from we love flyers is £130.00?
£117.36 including delivery!

350gsm is actually not far off being card, for most flyers 135gsm or 170gsm would be sufficient (that's about the thickness of a takeaway menu) and you could get 5000 of them for £89.74 ... not forgetting that, if you're a VIP member of WCF, you get a 10% discount off that.

I know what some have said about "If a customer wants a window cleaner they'll call you whatever you put through the door" but I don't think that's always the case ... especially if you're trying to get quality customers in the "better" parts of town.

If they see an obviously home-printed bit of paper cut out with scissors and pushed through their door, they don't know that you're a professional business or that you won't do a couple of cleans and then disappear because you were only doing it for a bit of cash-in-hand while you were on the dole. A professional flyer tells them you're a professional business, that you'll be around and reliable for the foreseeable future.

At the moment, all my prices are for full-colour printing but I'm going to add a black-and-white option soon which will be a lot cheaper while still having that professional edge over home printing.

I cant wait for my flyers to come

I hope their not black n white ! /emoticons/tongue.png lol

They've been mentioned on here before, but their prices and descriptions don't always stack up. When you get to checkout you find out that 5 day is until dispatch, not until actual delivery, and delivery is not included in the price so you have to add it on afterward.

Using the example you've given:

2500 x A6 flyers

Full colour

Double-sided

130gsm glossy paper

5 Working days until dispatch

Total price: £46.39 (which according to their website is the SALE price)

From WeLoveFlyers the equivalent costs a maximum of £44.88

If you agree to a small single line of sponsorship on the bottom of your flyer, and get the 10% discount for VIP members here on WCF, then it only costs £36.72.
Add 8.00 pound to that and you get another 2.5k flyers though, its only 7.00 for delivery too

They've been mentioned on here before, but their prices and descriptions don't always stack up. When you get to checkout you find out that 5 day is until dispatch, not until actual delivery, and delivery is not included in the price so you have to add it on afterward.

Using the example you've given:

2500 x A6 flyers

Full colour

Double-sided

130gsm glossy paper

5 Working days until dispatch

Total price: £46.39 (which according to their website is the SALE price)

From WeLoveFlyers the equivalent costs a maximum of £44.88

If you agree to a small single line of sponsorship on the bottom of your flyer, and get the 10% discount for VIP members here on WCF, then it only costs £36.72.
Hi, well when I used them I got, 5000 A6 full colour double sided gloss on 300gsm for around £75 5 days delivery could you do them for less then that?

Serious question looking to order another 5000 shorty

I just got a price in a local shop where I live for double sided 350gsm at £245..!!!The guy in the shop said he could not buy the paper at the price I got.!!

we love flyers were so so much cheaper, service was great. My leaflets are pure quality, thick as carboard nearly. (when I 1st started my business and had flyers done, they said it was 350gsm, they are flimsy and no where near the quality of we love flyers. I can get them a little cheaper on line else where, but now I have used WLF I wont use anyone else, They also designed one side of the flyer for £20...and a fab job they done...

I am also getting them delivered with a local free magazine. theres 10500 houses where I live, im sending 4000 out. will be interesting what work I get out of it...costing me £30 per 1000. If I get a minimum of 1% calls through, then I will be ordering more, so every house gets one.

Hi, well when I used them I got, 5000 A6 full colour double sided gloss on 300gsm for around £75 5 days delivery could you do them for less then that?

Serious question looking to order another 5000 shorty
Hi,

I've been reminded I shouldn't really be doing price comparisons in the main forums so I'll reply to you by private message.

I just got a price in a local shop where I live for double sided 350gsm at £245..!!!The guy in the shop said he could not buy the paper at the price I got.!!

we love flyers were so so much cheaper, service was great. My leaflets are pure quality, thick as carboard nearly. (when I 1st started my business and had flyers done, they said it was 350gsm, they are flimsy and no where near the quality of we love flyers. I can get them a little cheaper on line else where, but now I have used WLF I wont use anyone else, They also designed one side of the flyer for £20...and a fab job they done...

I am also getting them delivered with a local free magazine. theres 10500 houses where I live, im sending 4000 out. will be interesting what work I get out of it...costing me £30 per 1000. If I get a minimum of 1% calls through, then I will be ordering more, so every house gets one.
Thanks Shazzy, I like to think that the personal service you get from me makes up for the few products that do cost a bit more.

Back