Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I lost a customer today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

davewindowcleaner

Not had this customer long,

I've only only cleaned her windows a few times, it a town house with wooden frames windows.

She say the water leak inside the house when I do her windows and would rather I do it the traditional way.

I didn't fancy going up 3 story high and how am I suppose to clean the windows above the consevatory with a ladder so she told me to leave it and don't come.

Gutted really, it was a good earner for 30 min job but I can understand where she coming from rather have dirty windows than wet floor.

This is not the 1st time though I've been having problems with wooden frames windows and i will be avoiding it from now on if I can.

yeh me thinks some windows have to be a lot more if done traditional way./emoticons/smile.png

I just left one like that as I did the neighbours and they moved and I had priced it wrong so thought I would just forget it....but ...she phoned me and I explained it wasnt worth me coming for the one house at twelve quid....so I said ...maybe fifteen....and she said ...I will give you eighteen....I still didnt want it but...hey ho I cant get away from bloody windows at the mo...

I said to her...you dont mind my new wfp....she said no the results were great..

he hadnt noticed...

but the water ran out half way through one georgian lot half way through a window and so I decided to trad the other half as my ladders were out...boy trad is hard work on georgians..

I wonder if she can even get a trad window cleaner to replace you...?

yeh me thinks some windows have to be a lot more if done traditional way./emoticons/smile.png
I just left one like that as I did the neighbours and they moved and I had priced it wrong so thought I would just forget it....but ...she phoned me and I explained it wasnt worth me coming for the one house at twelve quid....so I said ...maybe fifteen....and she said ...I will give you eighteen....I still didnt want it but...hey ho I cant get away from bloody windows at the mo...

I said to her...you dont mind my new wfp....she said no the results were great..

he hadnt noticed...

but the water ran out half way through one georgian lot half way through a window and so I decided to trad the other half as my ladders were out...boy trad is hard work on georgians..

I wonder if she can even get a trad window cleaner to replace you...?[/quote
Well I would love to know how a window cleaner can clean the windows above the conservatory in the trads way. No one in their right mind would be brave enough to stand on glass roof!

:pCheapnfrank said

.hey ho I cant get away from bloody windows at the mo...

You are a window cleaner aren't you Dave?

Well I would love to know how a window cleaner can clean the windows above the conservatory in the trads way. No one in their right mind would be brave enough to stand on glass roof!
For sure it's near on impossible for georgians above a conny

Normal windows not a problem

yep even I refuse to walk on glass roofs...

yeh Im a window cleaner who wants a bloomin holiday...I thought they would all bugger off for easter and leave me alone...when in fact the nice weather means....busy..

six am start tomoz yawn.....still my car is due to break down so I may be off thur fri..bloody cars always breakin down.../emoticons/smile.png

I EVEN PLANNED TO CLEAN MY OWN WINDOWS FOR A CHANGE...:rolleyes:

i was finishing a powerwash job and gutter clean in an out yesterday and the house next door has wooful bad paving needs done and gutters is growing mad lol

the girl i was doin the job for said calll in next door i did

the women said i was far to dear and she hadnt any money

ffs luv there is a maserati in the drive the house in same devolpment is for sale at 500,00

and ur worried bout a 60 quid gutter clear lol

some peeps are tight

Sorry for your loss :giggle:

As has already been said it's not your workmanship that's the issue it's the leak, she would be better getting that fixed first.

She's probably spent it all on auto electrician as maseratis never work..just like lambos

the girl i done work for drives a nice clean bmw 3 series and not as dear and her house glemin

everyone knows theres some people just have more pride in there homes

i often wander if they leak when it rains lol i did a new job to day first clean an the top bedroom window leaked upvc:eek: luckly it was baking hot so should dry prity quick:D ill just turn flow rite down on ad next time as it wont need such a heavy scrub an rince:ninja:

i often wander if they leak when it rains lol i did a new job to day first clean an the top bedroom window leaked upvc:eek: luckly it was baking hot so should dry prity quick:D ill just turn flow rite down on ad next time as it wont need such a heavy scrub an rince:ninja:
I notice when I clean it the second time it leave dirty dry drip mark inside windows where the water leak in

good job the seals r blown lol the glass was fooooked an if they were as filfy as the bottom one then they probly wont no:rofl:

Back