Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Ionic System "zero"

WCF

Help Support WCF:

my brother told me he had received a brochure from ionics for this bit of kit , but in my opinion if 000 ppm is fine why bother re kitting out for something which

is totally unnecessary ???

totally beyond me .

If your tds says 0 in a 1,000,000 it could still be for example 1 in every 3,000,000.

That would read as 333 in 1,000,000,000

Difference lol

Its just marketing bull,.. its pathetic & makes me quite angry when a big company like Ionics does something like this. It will no doubt fool a lot of newbies, and produce a lot of sales for Ionics, but its totally unecesarry.

The "1000X better" claim is utter rubbish too. The difference between getting my 300ppm tap water down to 1ppm and getting it down to 1ppb is the removal of an extra 0.3% of disolved solids - so its "0.3% better" NOT 1000x better.

Shame on you Ionics.

Rant over.

Also the claim that you need to rinse less is ridiculous - if the water left on the glass was below 5ppm it wouldn't spot anyway. Why worry about the water being 0ppb ?????

Yes, when I first started up I worried about everything contaminating the water- when changing barrels, is dust landing in and upping tds, touching the hose that dips in it, are my hands clean etc etc. in time you realise theirs very little to worry about like that

Ironically one of the roadshows they are doing is about 3 miles from my house. Shall I go and check it out :-/

Chip that will be a little difficult with my van all plastered in "all work carried out from the safety of the ground" and "pure water reach and wash window cleaning" lol :wacko:

Back