Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grrr

CNS-southwest

Just went to go get some milk n bread, got I. The car and realized that one of the storage bits was open, thought nothing of it, started to drive off and all the doors n boot open.

Doesn't look like they took anything, car seat, pushchair etc all still I. There and nothing else of value.

Bloody scumbags

I do, I'm actually a bit OCD with stuff like that, the problem is the key works from in the house an I can only think we sat on them or something

The left the passenger door slightly ajar so must have happened within a couple hours or the interior light would ave flatten the battery

Police recon it was locked a similar car near me was also done last night, tey are sending a team out or forensics and to see what was last used to

Open the car

always try to park the car in the best place /emoticons/smile.png u never know whats around the corner

but good to hear nothing valuable went

It was 1ft from my front door /emoticons/sad.png
I once answered my door at last house I lived to a copper who asked where my car was and I said behind you mate, he moved and said no it isn't sir lol. He'd chased it round some back lanes and 2 lads jumped out and ran off, MK1 Astra gte as well and they wasted it.

Well my mondeo had no diesel in it, even if it did, they would only get about 100ft of hammering it before the fueling fault kicks in a turns the turbo off and then they would just give up and walk (trust me its quicker lol)

But as long as your gentle with her she won't bite back lol.

Back