Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My System In My Vivaro

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i have enquired about this mate loads of times , i never get any air blocks at all only if the tank is empty and i fill up again but thats just for about a minute then its fine i have 3 of my friends that have the pump in the same place for years and they have never had a problem so its all good , i even asked cleaning spot which is near me and they said as long as you dont get loads of air blocks it will be fine , ive just fitted a merlin ro on my tank i will take a photo once my tank is full .

Tank should be facing the other way, also I would secure it more firmly as it doesn't look safe the way you have strapped the tank.

Otherwise looks good.

yer pump is upside down any leaking water will get into the electrics of the pump and will damage it.

would advise turing it round on the safe side, last thing you want is to be out and it goes on you.

but looks good!

they said the pump wont leak i might turn it upside down just to be on the safe side , what else would you suggest i put on the tank to secure it ? i have been thinking about other things to secure it which is exspensive. what way should i have my tank do you think?

thanks for your feed back everyone

I bet you wished you never asked now.?..I agree with the above comments about the pump being upside down, tank being the wrong way round also not secured properly by a metal frame bolted to the chassis. Also I can't see from the pic a strap on the di tank to hold it in place either. Other than that looks very tidy /emoticons/wink.png

lol, im glad i did put it up because i wouldnt of known about the extra bits , what way do i turn the tank?

What are them vivaros like on diesel fella?

#

nice setup /emoticons/wink.png
not sure about his neils but i love mine best van i have brought never really measured mine just it comfortable speedy ,big, drives like a car but if i had to guess 25 to the gallon

hello mate, yeah there really good last for ever even with a full tank of water , just make sure you get one that has a new clutch and gear box as they tend to go at around 70,000 miles or if you get one that has less on the clock just check it out .its a common thing with these vans.

Ive put a picture up with the merlin on the tank fitted it today and i was told i needed a booster pump as my pressure is low , i took the risk of not getting a booster pump as they are hastle, and i was told it would take around 6-8 hrs to fill up , i connected it up and i was well happy , it filled my tank up in 4 hours and the water was going through the merlin at 8 bar pressure !!!

Back