Do You Think This Would Work

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by me5380, Aug 26, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. me5380

me5380 Member

I am thinking of trying something a bit different with my flyers,i have been thinking something along these lines,do you rekon it would work

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. chris

chris Member

it sounds good but the success rate of flyers seems to be low according to this forum

i would think it would be a lot of wasted time for little gain. if people would want one they would phone you, even if you didnt put the price on them.

also they could have a conservetory and you wouldnt know since your at the front.

has anyone else tried this?

3. Posh

Posh Hero

That's the prob you never know what's round the back. You put an estimate I Spose and says connies etc may put the price up but as said if they want 1 they will ring whatever you put on. Mine are the most basic one going but by seeing what percentage people get on here mine are just as good. I personally don't spend much on flyers as to me 95./' of them go in bin. I believe whatever they look like if people want you they will ring.

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

nice idea and looks good, but if i was out of my house and someone walked around my house without asking me first i would never use them.

5. me5380

me5380 Member

lol,i wouldnt walk round,i know its a risk about conservatories etc maybe i could write conservatories not included or something,i think i will print afew different styles and wording and see which one has best response rate,i do prefer knocking anyway but i always leave a flyer if not in as i took the time to walk down there drive so at least i have reached them in some way

6. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Take the window clenaing man out and your golden. There 2 different window cleaner about here that use that same logo. I assume its cause if the first image on google for window cleaning

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

it is a big risk! the place my parents used to live was only a bunglow and you could only see 3 windows from the front, and only looked a small place. but it went back along way and had about 15 windows in it plus 3 sets of double patio doors.

this is another house that i do.
    dont look much from the front, but when i went round the back the whole length of the house at low level was a glass wall, from one end of the house to the other!!!

so not even worth putting a price on it, just in case. if you guess at £10, then they phone you up and then you have to tell them no its going to be £30, it dont look good on the company

Attached Files:

8. me5380

me5380 Member

yeah i see what you mean,i guess i may re think ,it may work on new builds where i know what the back is like ,but prob not work with all houses

9. Paul

Paul Guest

i like the putting a price on flyers thing, as long as you state connys and porches are not included

looks good mate got to be worth a try

10. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer on the new building it would work, they are always the same!!! lol

Advertisement