Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1000 Gpd Reverse Osmosis System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hate to see the price the membrane!

Take it you not got static system?

Got my 200gpd ro running now filling up my 1000lt tank.

My ro 3 pre filters only cost £15 and 2 membranes £50.

Pre filters changed once a year and membranes still going good now, been 2 years now.

Water is going in at 450ppm comes out 12ppm before 0.75lt resin vessel, resin lasts me 2weeks,

But I change my resin when it hits 002ppm

Still your set up is no good rc if ppl use a lot of pure per day.
I use 500lts, never run out yet, during summer it makes 1000lts a 24hour period.

Not many 1 man workers will use more.

Plus recently I have been supplying water to another window cleaner too, he has 500lt tanks in his van, 400lt in mine!

I use a 300 gpd ro and di that takes about 48 hours to fill a 1000 ibc static tank so think you are telling porkies myself /emoticons/biggrin.png

Giving wrong info or lying don't help anyone, this place is about helping others. What's the point of telling someone that, then go and spend there hard earned money on buying it, just to find out you lied and they wasted money on something that's no good too them!

Hi I just bought a Colin's 450 gpd ro system see how there is the waste fed out how much water dose it waste not really near a drain?

Hi I just bought a Colin's 450 gpd ro system see how there is the waste fed out how much water dose it waste not really near a drain?
Not sure on urs, but mine is for every 1lt of pure 2lts of waste is produced.

Membrane price £180. Ment to last Upto 5years so they say.
Life of membrane will last depending on input ppm , litres produced, and make sure the membrane does not suffer a chlorine attack.

Average life between 1 - 3 years depending above factors.

I use a 300 gpd ro and di that takes about 48 hours to fill a 1000 ibc static tank so think you are telling porkies myself /emoticons/biggrin.png
Agree Smurf,goes on a lot in this game and on this forum and people don't always like you expressing views but I think pigs are flying here.

Agree Smurf,goes on a lot in this game and on this forum and people don't always like you expressing views but I think pigs are flying here.
what have i got to gain by lying about it??? i dont sell them, i gain nothing from anyone buying them!

i dont want to see a new guy waste a lot of money on something that is not good!

there are no lie's going on.

Latest Posts

Back