Does Anybody Squeegee Downstairs Windows After Cleaning With Wfp

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by crystalview, Oct 10, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. crystalview

crystalview Active Member

just curious if anybody else does this or is it just me ??

the main reason i do this is to ensure any drips from the brickwork above the window dont leave dirty marks , and i personally think it leaves a better finish for the customer instead of looking out the window and seeing depressing rain like view through the glass ??? if that makes any sense lol !!

never had a complaint yet or a lost custy for the past 12 months and they praise me for doing this as they say the last windy never would do that and they didnt like it .

345 customers in 12 months and counting , picking up average 8/9 a week,, must be doin sumthing right

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

If I ever had to go wfp this is exactly what I would do. Wfp up & trad down.

3. A.K WINDOWS

how have you picked up that many custys in a short time mate whats your methods?well done by the way;)

4. harunh

harunh Legend

wfp 100%

5. spruce

spruce Grand Master

100% WFP. We have a couple of south facing upvc windows on the round that always seem to leave spots. They are all windows that have 2 top openers with a large pane underneath.

We usually dry the transom bar and bottom of the openers with a dry towel and then blade the bottom window.

But we only do this on a couple of problem windows, not on the whole house or every house - total waste of time and effort.

6. crystalview

yeah sometimes i think im wasting my time but the customers seem to prefer this method so i think i shall carry it on as it takes seconds to do and keeps the custys smiling

also i clean the whole house wfp then only squeegee the downstairs windows afterwards as i dont like the thought of leaving any spots at all on south facing or drips from brickwork above windows but thats just my personal choice .. just was wondering if anybody else does this or am i just die hard traditional lol..

7. Neil

Neil Grand Master

thats a lot of custies did u buy a round?

8. crystalview

i drop approx 400 leaflets a week , have a first page ranking website and get the lads that work for me to constantly ask neighbours and people in the street were cleaning if they have a windy cleaner also i try to do 3/4 days a week door knocking ..... best tip for good contracts is to ring office and commercial cleaning companies as they use subby window cleaners ...i picked up ripon & catterick army bases this way £790 per clean both takes approx 4 hrs each

9. crystalview

bought 100 customers at begging then just built on it ,, gift of the gab as they say ,, trained my staff well lol

10. best

best Active Member

i use this method on my first cleans only the back to 100% wfp

Advertisement