Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need A Pump Which Will Work With Cleaning Solutions

S

sdrah

Hiya

I'd like to find a kind of water pump - a budget one , and what's more important a pump which will work just fine with cleaning solutions . Sometimes I have to apply a prespray on the carpet using a handsprayer and it takes me ages to presprey one bedroom .

If i get a pump similar to the one I use to my WFP system - then I can just attach it to a 25Litres container and pump from there .

It will save me a lot of time .

Same method can be used to apply some cleaning solution to fascia / gutters when really dirty ?

Those chepo wfp backpacks are actualy converted chemical sprayers that some bright spark decided to take off the sprayer and sell them for wfp use so makes a killing flogging them at a much higher price /emoticons/biggrin.png

John hewitts from selby does some cheap low psi wfp pumps.

The lower psi dont need controllers etc so should be ok for what you want.

Cant remember the site name to put a link but if you search john hewitt window cleaning his site should come up.

Those chepo wfp backpacks are actualy converted chemical sprayers that some bright spark decided to take off the sprayer and sell them for wfp use so makes a killing flogging them at a much higher price /emoticons/biggrin.png
Yeah that's what i forgot lol.

I am using an old one now for chems /emoticons/smile.png

Back