Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does anyone stain fences?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scottish cleaning service

I'm continually being asked to stain my old customers fences. I charge £200 a day and if they provide the stain then I undertake the task. There's not much too it bar lying down a good dust sheet and turning the radio on. It does make a big difference to their garden and customers are always happy with the job unless you splash stain all about the place. With stain being water based then its quite easy to clean it off slabs or monoblock. ?

I'm continually being asked to stain my old customers fences. I charge £200 a day and if they provide the stain then I undertake the task. There's not much too it bar lying down a good dust sheet and turning the radio on. It does make a big difference to their garden and customers are always happy with the job unless you splash stain all about the place. With stain being water based then its quite easy to clean it off slabs or monoblock. ?

I have a commercial airless sprayer which I do my own fences and shed with and it takes no time at all.

It's not an add on service which I'd use as I offer the usual that pay well.

With all the services you offer do you not feel satisfied that you've done enough.

I see a few chaps with huge lists literally filling their van signage with add on services and I know from a few sources their quality of work is as bad as their attention span.

No this is a window cleaning forum and associated cleaning not a painting and decorating forum ?????
Aye, cleaning up fences. I've been ask to PW a fence then stain it. There seems to be so much work out there and few folk to do it. I don't really mind doing anything as long as I'm getting paid for it. ???

With no van I'm at a loose end. ?

Back