Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

philzy756

Hey people, I am new to window cleaning, started out a few shifts with my Bro in law. Now hoping to go out on my own. Looking forward to taking in all your amazing windy cleaning knowledge. I am based in Glasgow and have set myself up both traditional and WFP nothing exciting just a backpack but seems to do the job.

There are a great bunch of folks on here so don't be shy to ask any questions you may have./emoticons/wink.png

Will do mate tbh im on the look out for some work. As u will probably know u need a licence in scotland so had the letter and gotta wait 28 days

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Crazy!!!! Any reason in particular?

Do they do a check on you or owt? Or just a tax type thing

Tell me about it but if u get caught up to £2300, its basically a traders licence make sure your not a robber. mental really! But im looking forward to getting out and getting started

Exterior property cleaning is more my thing bud but I do have a small very selective wfp window cleaning round.

Good luck in your new business venture

Nice smurf. Im actually a bricklayer to trade done it since i left school. So bit of a career change.

So you will be used to getting rained off then as weather in this game can be a real pain in the butt.

Aw man tell me about it. But the good thing about window cleaning is you can actually walk away from a job there and then with building game u need to cover it up keep checking its ok. Sometimes u cany sleep at night. Part of the attraction to window cleaning to be honest.

yeah more a motorsport man myself

lot of helpful guys and gals on here will share knowledge with ya

only a windy myself 9 months so still a newbie:D

Back