Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sign writing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks pro, i just think its too cluttered, a customer should be able to read it all when you flyby, i had opt for a less is more strategy.

Looks pro, i just think its too cluttered, a customer should be able to read it all when you flyby, i had opt for a less is more strategy.
perhaps your right but I've already picked up 240quida worth of work this morning so I'm happy.

Looks good [emoji106]

I kind of agree with customers being able to read it all as you fly by but a lot of people will see it as its parked up.

I did mine recently. I went for something simple and traditional. I bought it all online and applied it myself. Cost about £115 and took a couple of hours.

cb92fcd40fe1be6822c93424e5abd25a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Looks good [emoji106]
I kind of agree with customers being able to read it all as you fly by but a lot of people will see it as its parked up.

I did mine recently. I went for something simple and traditional. I bought it all online and applied it myself. Cost about £115 and took a couple of hours.

cb92fcd40fe1be6822c93424e5abd25a.jpg

I'm needing something very similar (on a Connect coincidentally) who supplied your lettering and would you recommend them?

I'm needing something very similar (on a Connect coincidentally) who supplied your lettering and would you recommend them?
I used www.thesignbuilder.co.uk

It was easy to design on their website and they sent it all out the next day. Would definitely recommend.

I'd agree...looks really cool but the shadowing makes it hard to read at a glance, maybe different in the flesh though?
Iv asked for another sample with plain text to see the difference

Back