Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does anyone know what happened to the videos on polznblades youtube channel?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Think I read somewhere that hes teamed up with that bloke from that magazine on something. @daveyboy1 will know.

No Lee did a couple of vids that he had but Bob deleted his channel for personal reasons and tried to recover the vids but they have gone

You never know he may make some more sometime but i think he's enjoying having his life back lol

No Lee did a couple of vids that he had but Bob deleted his channel for personal reasons and tried to recover the vids but they have goneYou never know he may make some more sometime but i think he's enjoying having his life back lol
Thats a shame mate, I liked a lot of his stuff. Some of them were tedious in the nicest possible way, only so much I can listen to about washing up liquid. /emoticons/biggrin.png But the ones where he was working were his best IMO.

Would be great if he returns with more great videos. His rhe reason i can pole with a wagtail.

He helped me big time with advice to get me poling as well as i can now

Not much i can't 0 detail with a wag on a harris pole

once u delete your youtube channel the vids go forever [far as i know]

couple o yrs ago i had a metal detecting channel on youtube and i made a few vids of some great finds on the local beaches coins but also old warplanes buried in the sands . but then i got stalked by an youtuber admirer who lives locally. she taunted me so much i even hired a P I to help find her . it all got out of hand and i deleted my channel to stop comments/taunts - later regretted doing so but least i still had the finds

and i never did get the stalker who followed me in real life - altho i got fairly close , which still bugs me to this day

last time I spoke to bob he was enjoying his time off I do hope he starts again making them in the new year

Bob videos were great.. Really miss them. Great tips and very informative. Sometimes funny too. I will never forget the video he put on when he had two black eyes. Proper hardcore window cleaner soldiering on.. Hope to see him back up and running on You Tube in the future.

He may be on here

He likes to pop on the forums to see what's going on but doesn't actively participate on them

So carefull what you say lol

okay - Bob if your lurking on this forum can you drop me a pm I have a question for you cheers

Latest Posts

Back