Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dogs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hinty

How many times have you dragged your pole hose across something nasty - only to realise when you are extending the pole and you have it all over your hands??

Started using backpack for problem houses - with minimal hose.

Dave

i hate this and im going to start saying no if they have dog **** all over as twice ive had it up my ladders had to go home and jet it all down.tramps never pick up dog muck no need for it.

Just wondering why I started this in the DIY section - Dont go there.

Should have been somewhere else.

Dave

I remember a few houses like that, i used to wash the hose down, then grab a damp used sill cloth from the van, an run through the length of the hose to clean it all off.... then get the lad I worked with to wash it lol

I don't clean an houses with dog muck, prices go up considerably for houses with risk of poo, I make sure it's worth it.

i've only once dragged it through in any significant way, but trod in it loads of times and had it up the ladders.

i really hate it when it's hidden and you can't work out where you've got it from

It's horrible!!!

Had it yesterday /emoticons/unsure.png Starting to think Backpack is the way forward in these types of situations!

we should do what the taxi drivers do, if your sick or soil there cab thers a charge for it, should be the same for us if customers dont pick there dog **** up and you get it on your equpment they should be charged.
+1 for this! Although I don't think it would work in the long run.

i tell my customers if you don't clean the dog **** up before we arrive then we cant get the back of your house cleaned as its a health risk to us trailing hoses over dog Swear word!. seems to have worked most clean it up i'd just drop a custy who has a minging garden its not worth smelling sh*t all day long
I will try this 'health risk' option, I have a feeling it will work, cheers Col.

James.

Back