Dogs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Hinty, Jan 18, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

How many times have you dragged your pole hose across something nasty - only to realise when you are extending the pole and you have it all over your hands??

Started using backpack for problem houses - with minimal hose.

Dave

Advertisement
  2. A.K WINDOWS

i hate this and im going to start saying no if they have dog **** all over as twice ive had it up my ladders had to go home and jet it all down.tramps never pick up dog muck no need for it.

3. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Just wondering why I started this in the DIY section - Dont go there.

Should have been somewhere else.

Dave

4. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

I did a house the other day that had a decking area literally covered in dog ****. It stank and I had no way of avoiding getting on my hose. Dirty Swear word!s

5. Masons

Masons Guru

I remember a few houses like that, i used to wash the hose down, then grab a damp used sill cloth from the van, an run through the length of the hose to clean it all off.... then get the lad I worked with to wash it lol
    I don't clean an houses with dog muck, prices go up considerably for houses with risk of poo, I make sure it's worth it.

6. chip

chip Guru

i've only once dragged it through in any significant way, but trod in it loads of times and had it up the ladders.
    i really hate it when it's hidden and you can't work out where you've got it from

7. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Cat **** is worst though.........that stinks like f*ck

8. neil_09

neil_09 Guest

Dog **** can ruin a day, therefore i refuse to do the ones with any **** anywere

9. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

I stopped doing a house because of that, garden was small, sh*t was big, they had a great dane!. Its a problem, but i dont see it as a big problem, i wash it off using my hose if i get any on my feet or hoses, though if i was trad i might think different!. As for not noticing?!, i would have to have a real bad cold for me not to notice a smell like that!.

10. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

i havent come across this yet, but when i was a joiner working for the council i went in one property that had 6 turds in there bedroom they tried telling me there puppy hadnt been house trained yet. problem was there dog was about 3 years old and in all the years weve owned dogs ive never known a dog to **** 6 times in one ***ht. DIRTY B***ERDS!!!

Advertisement