Doing First Cleans With 12Ppm

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by harunh, Apr 29, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Done loads today and customers tell me i done a great job, ive noticed that people with 0ppm leave streaks cos they dont rinse properly

If u can rinse properly u can use high ppm , it works for me and ive never had complaints just compliments

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

H I done first cleans with 25 ppm last week lol I ran out of resin and couldn't get any so just used the water I had got .

3. chip

chip Guru

I've got a patio door on my garage I can do without any blemish at 200

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

[SIZE=10.5pt]I can use 350 ppm tap water on windows that is when using trad methods of cause :Image3:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]As an experiment lads wash a window with pure (000 ppm or higher) as you would normally do then once the glass is dry go back and trad it with whatever soap mix you would normally use. While doing so see if the colour of the water is dirty or not as you close out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Did the water runoff change colour?[/SIZE]

5. OoO

OoO Guest

Advertisement