Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van for work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

what do u all drive? I want a small van, a renault kangoo , partner or a vauxhall combo, i want 1 thats 57 onwards

Mercedes Vito cd 115. 150 bhp standard, chipped to approx 170-180 bhp. Metallic black, alloys, aircon, tints, 6 seats.

I like the Vitos they can be made to look really smart, are they good vans? Get a pic up

What size tank can they hold?

Transit 57 reg.

Sport rims on order

Tints

Hopfully getting new L200 animal for the misses soon aswell.

partner van 600 1.9 gets around 40mpg got 250 tank with ease in there could do 350 if need be loads of room for what thay are to

mines a 2001 but the new 1s are lush :]

transit connect lwb with alloys, going in next wednesday new timing belt, glow plugs, filters, oil etc & new front discs & pads job done, cheaper than a new van

adrian

do u mind me asking how much that costing fella ? roughly

if i get 1 soon i will be having this done before i even fit a tank lol

adrian

do u mind me asking how much that costing fella ? roughly

if i get 1 soon i will be having this done before i even fit a tank lol

mate of mine doing it for mates rates but he said nomally £150 to fit belt £80 to me, £120 to supply & fit brakes & discs then its oil, filters etc but one tip i had with transit connect is to change pollen filter regular as it can block something up on the engine, sorry cant be more help but shop around for your parts cheers:idea:

na i thought it be around £600-700 for the full works so add that onto what van i get lol

ya thats the plan but 90% of the ones iv seen aint had all that done at the cambelt change time

96 Astra 55 mpg. Wanna change but won't. Every year sails through mot and just keeps going. Prob won't start now in morning. Mind you it's hammering down ere at mo.

Had a 96 astra myself had the iveco engine in went forever couldn't get over 70 mph but would run on fresh air, the only prob was I couldn't open the back door with ladders on The roof or I would still have it

Push ladders right up so only 1 rung is over back and it opens. My prob is keep banging my head as not very high. Know what yer mean about 70mph lol but she's great

I don't mind the one I have now only does 70ish mph she's a old girl but it does for me and looks clean enougth it's a 98/99 berlingo and paid £400 so can't really moan about it

Latest Posts

Back