Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Domain name: surreywindowcleaning.co.uk

SurreyWindows

PRICE: 300ono

DESCRIPTION: Website domain name - surreywindowcleaning.co.uk

LOCATION: Specific website address for window cleaning in surrey

Hi All,

I no longer require this domain after quite a few years!

It just renews every couple of years but I figure I may as well offer it for sale to someone who may have use for it.

If you want a location specific domain then this is for you.

For a small fee, I can also put a basic website together too if required.

ha! correct for new domains.

But owned domains are like real estate, once it's gone it's gone. So for example, surreywindowcleaning.co.uk can not be owned by anyone else unless I choose to sell. Domains can go from a few hundred pound to thousands of pounds +

For a resale, the price I've posted is pretty low as simply have no need for it.

You can have it setup to work in a few ways:

With some simple google work, when ever someone searches for a window cleaner in surrey, your website can come up

You can 'point' the site anywhere... i.e. type in surreywindowcleaning.co.uk and it will redirect to your own website.

Domains are a bit like real estate but just having a domain to match your area does not guarantee turning up at the top of Google. It may help a little but there is a lot more to getting there than a name.

Yup Gav is right. Google only give a tiny bit of juice to domains like that. It used to be a lot but its insignificant now. However where a domain like this comes into its own is with Google Adwords. People will naturally click on what they've searched for so if your domain is similar to their search term then you will get more clicks from Adwords. I've tested this many times with carpet cleaning and window cleaning and it wins hands down. That said, you still need a highly optimised landing page for good conversions but the domain is a good start.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back