Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dispatch roofrack swb-lwb

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

i have a chance to buy a all in 1 roofrack with ladder rails. what they have on the contract vans powergrid ect

he dosent know if its a LWB or a SWB.

mines a SWB.

LOOKED on one site with dimensions of a SWB full rack 2500mm long

1400mm wide.

i cant find the LWB measurements. it would save me a journey if he could measure it for me . the LWB are about a foot or more longer.

mines 2009 SWB these racks are not cheap, but may get it for a good price . if it fits.

im going to check scrap yards to see if they take them off these company contract vans.

just found measurements,

SWB = 2500mm LONG, 1400mm = WIDE

LWB = 2800mm LONG 1400mm = WIDE

= 30mm difference in lengh ill ask him to measure its lengh tomorrow, hope its a SWB model. at a good price

i would imagine that the dispach as standard is too high for putting ladders on and off easily all day long

few years ago a builder friend of mine bought a hi roof renault van - he was allright but his short **** employee couldnt reach high enough to tie down stuff onto the roof bars.

i suggested he wore high heels! [ really wanted to see him in heels,mainly to get a foto 0f him shovelling concrete in red heels -to show the lads! ].

anyhow in the end he wouldnt wear heels so i modified the roof bar support brackets for him .this lowered his set up by about 5 inches ,so the bars were only an inch or 2 from the van roof itself . it didnt take long to do, couple of hours tops

Last edited:
These are the bar side stops I bought. As you can see they have a very handy tie loop on the outside for the bungees to tie to. I'm not very tall myself but with these plus the rear roller it's not difficult at all to get ladders on & off a new shape dispatch. Even if you struggle at the side to put the bungees on you can stand on the rear wheel & open the side door so it's no problem there either./emoticons/wink.png These tie loops are a huge bonus. I don't use anything other than bungees to secure my ladders- a 3.5m double plus 2.5m pointer on top of it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STOP-ENDS-fit-Autorack-Rhino-Delta-40x40-Van-Roof-Rack-Bars-VAUXHALL-VIVARO-/301102248102?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CommercialVehicleParts_SM&hash=item461b17b0a6

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest Posts

Back