domino pizzas

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Mar 13, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

any of you lot cleaning one of these in and out ? if so how much you doing it for?. the manager of my local one rang Friday wanting a price for weekly in and out. i quoted 10 for in and ten for out -said he will call back, course he never rang . im now guessing that the going rate is ten quid for in and out, bejesus thats low the-opening-night-of-a-new-dominos-pizza-franchise-aberystwyth-wales-c1xmja.jpg

Advertisement
  2. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Tell me about it mate, I could have had 3 kfcs and I said 25 in and out as there was 3 up for grabs and seen it as safe money, they wanted an extra outside clean for that, I said there is no way I could do it for that price, 25 in and out was even too cheap like. Ended up some other windie does it for that but then when he was asked to do drive through he said an extra 5r and instead they gave the workers free food

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I got asked to quote the local Shell garage, I quoted £20 in and out every 2 weeks, he wanted to pay £10. Nuff said.

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Unless you got a row of independant stores retail just seems a PITA.

Does not interest me in the least.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

A friend that used to window clean but now mostly does carpet cleaning told me commercial stuff (especially shops) are very price sensitive. He still does a few shops in town but the vast majority are done by one man.

6. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

I agree with him. I used to do some shops in Lewisham and they was always commenting on lowering the price. I sold them off and glad I did

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

my guess is that whoever was doin Dominos here has walked . there will be a back story to it, maybe slow payment or just a job that didnt pay enuff

im really glad i didnt get it, can imagine it being a nuisance as my round is almost totally resi these days

that reminds me,i was doing a KFC for free food for my workers,deal was a free bargain bucket once a week. hardlys the big time! this got cancelled after a few months .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

:turd:All the fast food and national retail shops round our way pay peanuts . I wouldn't even consider enquiring . Plus you have to jump through hoops , time they want them doing ,get slips signed , see the manager , call back for payment ,shifting displays . Stickers on the glass .

9. mark

mark Forum Addict

these kind of jobs can be more of a hassle(parking up,greasy finger prints everywhere etc) especially having to agree a time to clean the insides and not being appreciated-theyd replace you at the drop of a hat for a cheaper price.also I hate pizza-chip shops.WHY IS IT-or why do they think its funny after they have had had a few beers to rub there dinner all over shop windows.i do a row of shops on a Monday morning and dread it-chips and pizza hanging off the windows.DISGUSTING PIGS

10. Cghwindowcleaning

Cghwindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Retail and shop window cleaning can be a hard one when it comes to price.
    You get the ones that want to pay peanuts and then the ones that will pay you very well for a regular,quality service.
    Sometimes I blame other window cleaner for pushing the price down so low.
    I know of cleaners doing jobs for next to nothing just to say they have a bit of commercial.
    But it's not all like that I sub some work for the Nationals as well as my own and it pays very well.

You only have to look at the money companies like nationwide are turning over to know there is plenty of money in retail work.

Advertisement