Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

£18 To Expensive For A Quarterly Clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dth

Just had one of my clients contact me regarding changing her 4 weekly service to a quarterly sevrive.

I charge her £9 for a 4 weekly and I said to her a quarterly service will be £18 she nearly dropped down dead.

Some customers are ******** stupid does she really think im going to turn up once every 12 weeks for £9 pounds.

Shes in the bin and she will never get back on my round.

They think cleaning windows is just cleaning windows. I don't charge more the less I do them.
You should do, whats the point in turning up every three months to clean windows for £9 pounds a complete waste of time.

dth please do not bypass the swear filter. Consider this you first and last verbal warning on swearing.

Thanks

Damo

If people want it 8x weekly instead of 4x i dont change the price
I charge 0.75 pence per window( as a rough guide) on a 4 weekly clean then if the want it 8 weekly i half the 4 weekly price and add it to the 4 weekly price for an 8 weekly clean.
E.G £7 4 weekly, £7 Divided 2 = 3.5 so £7 + £3.5 = £10.50 fo an 8 weekly clean.

If they want it quarterly i charge double the 4 weekly price.

For me personally why would you bother messing around with client that have a value of £36 per year, not worth the hassle just find another client.

I do a few in the street, she tells the neighbor he does mine 3 monthyl for £9, before you know the neighbour has changed to a three monthly for £9.

I dont want those type of clients.

I charge 0.75 pence per window( as a rough guide) on a 4 weekly clean then if the want it 8 weekly i half the 4 weekly price and add it to the 4 weekly price for an 8 weekly clean.
E.G £7 4 weekly, £7 Divided 2 = 3.5 so £7 + £3.5 = £10.50 fo an 8 weekly clean.

If they want it quarterly i charge double the 4 weekly price.

For me personally why would you bother messing around with client that have a value of £36 per year, not worth the hassle just find another client.

I do a few in the street, she tells the neighbor he does mine 3 monthyl for £9, before you know the neighbour has changed to a three monthly for £9.

I dont want those type of clients.
so basically u charge time and a half /emoticons/smile.png

ive always thought about charging that but never come to doing it

so basically u charge time and a half /emoticons/smile.png
ive always thought about charging that but never come to doing it
You'v got to do mate, 8 weeklys for the same price as a 4weekly are not worth doing. Imagine how many clients you would need at £9 8 weekly to make a good monthly income, plus when you go 8 weekly with the wfp system it takes longer because you have got all the cobwebs to remove from the corners of the windows there's more muck and **** on the sills and the glass is festering mucky. When your cleaning on a 4 weekly your just basically maintaining clean so its a lot quicker and easier.

I generally say to customers for instance if price was £10 for a monthly clean if they then said no I want them doing every 2 months instead I would say no problem that will be £20 per clean then. Most will go for the monthly clean as they get their windows cleaned twice as much in a year so better value for them. If they decide to have them cleaned every 2 months then that's great as less work for me but I still get the same dosh for half the work. :laugh:

They think cleaning windows is just cleaning windows. I don't charge more the less I do them.

I generally say to customers for instance if price was £10 for a monthly clean if they then said no I want them doing every 2 months instead I would say no problem that will be £20 per clean then. Most will go for the monthly clean as they get their windows cleaned twice as much in a year so better value for them. If they decide to have them cleaned every 2 months then that's great as less work for me but I still get the same dosh for half the work. :laugh:
Thats the way smurf. :rolleyes:

wish i cud do that /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Latest Posts

Back