dont argue with the custy....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by cheapncheerful, Apr 4, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. cheapncheerful

and so i turn up this morn for an in out on a house and the cleaner looked surprised.

..oh no she never said you were coming....no cheque left...so anyway got stuck in, not been done for a long long time and they came up great..

i went to do next door and the cleaner shouts ...shes back...you were supposed to come on the 11th... so i dont normally mess up ....i checked my phone as it was booked by text and was annoyed to find i had deleted all my texts as you have to every now and again..

.i could still remember her saying next week and of course its always a friday to catch the cleaner ahh but i hadn't deleted my sent texts...

booked in for friday the 4th april many thanks... but you don't argue with the custy....oh sorry about the mix up its been a hectic week ...oh it doesn't matter she said as long as it was done on a friday...well i want the cheque.... i of course did check the cheque....well last time she signed the amount thirty pounds in the signature bit and i didn't notice.....guess who will get two reminder texts next time....

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

sounds a mad un there

3. cheapncheerful

what she actually wanted, as do quite a few custys is clean windows just for easter.....the first time she tried to get me she collared me just before my xmas break,she was trying to find a suitable day for me, so i said just text me with a day and i will turn up, i knew she would forget but the windows were really bad as they had not been done for ages and i could see my chair at home waiting for me .....i didn't really enjoy the early break though as i was expecting her to text but i know how barmy people go near xmas and so i escaped.....you cant clean all the custys just before easter or xmas....:)

4. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

The customer is always right,
    or a least we let them think they are..!! hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. TolishAPurd

Well done cnc, sounds like you handled it fine.

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#6 Smurf, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    People live busy lives so do get in a muddle at times. At least you didn't do the wrong house now that would have thrown the spanner in the works for sure :D

Some lazy ppl about too that can't do their own cleaning

7. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Thats a nightmare scenario is that one..ooh och

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Speaking of which I better get off my **** and go clear some gutters as I'm due at the first house at 11:am. Oops! :D

9. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Double check the address...lol
    Don't want coming back on here later starting a thread with
    Guess What...!!! lol

10. TolishAPurd

Now who would do something as stupid s cleaning out the wrong gutters?:whistle:

Advertisement