Door Knocking

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Neil, Nov 14, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Im going to go door knocking 2mora i normally just put leaflets through the letter box but from reading people topics about knocking on doors im going to give it a try , very nervous though! :/

Advertisement
  2. swas

swas Active Member

i wish i did this in the light nights,,, people not answering after a certain time, but im glad i went 2nite, got £56 4 weekly work. half of area still out. finished @ 7pm, clean them 2morrow to get established in that area, others may ask when see me working. every one is wanting 1 monthly cleans, better than nothing. get them cleaned b4 the regular windy decides some one on patch and decide to go canvassing.

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

What is the best start up point when they answer the door?

4. Neil

Neil Grand Master

thats good going mate , feel bit excited at the same time :) when you want to give them the quote do you ask if you can have a look round the back of the property or do you just ask how many windows they have ?

5. John B

John B Active Member

Always ask to have a look at the backs. If you just ask how many windows they have, most will tell you they have less than they really have.

Best wishes,
    John

6. harunh

harunh Legend

just ask them is yo ur back gate open theyll say yeah just say u dont mind if pop round do u :) theyll b like oh no no :) then just go and have a look and just tell them how much :) simple :p dont ever ask how many windows they got lol.... cos theyll be like.. i got small 1 then a double one then ive got one near it etc... plus... u wanna see for yourself.... your going to be working on it so u need to see it .... dont ever give a price without seeing the windows cos u may price it up wrong.... and that is the worst thing to do :)

so make sure u always check regardless :)

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Knock knock..

Hello, I'm in Your area every 4 weeks cleaning windows, and I'm wondering if you'd be interested in a quote for yours?

No thank... I say ok, here's a flyer if you change your mind

No we have one... I say no problem, thank you.. I don't give them a flyer

How much is it.... Emm, could you show me round the back?

Oohh yes please... When they say that with a happy face you know you've more than likely already got the job as long as you don't go crazy with the price..

8. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

''Hi there sorry to bother you, I was just wondering if you had a window cleaner at the moment?''

''Yes'' ''Okay sorry to bother you, Have a nice evening'' - Then leave.
    ''No'' ''I can give you a quote now if you like? Is it okay if I go round the back and have a look at your property?''

Worked for me when I went out.

9. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Remember and put a smile on your face after following each of H actions or it wont work lol

10. Neil

Neil Grand Master

:)

Advertisement