Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Speeding Up!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT7Fw5rJ6bU)' date=' Just thought id post this video to show u how u can speed up buzzing, when i first started these 2 windows took me 4/5 mins on this vid think they both take me 55 secs (took me nearly as long to set the bloody camera up! lol) So dont worry you,ll get there bud[/quote']I watched that video again, sounds like you swear at the end just as you go to the camera lol!?

I watched that video again' date=' sounds like you swear at the end just as you go to the camera lol!?[/quote']Yeah bit of a private joke between me and my mate, called him a "b°°°h" as he said theres no way u can clean 2 windows in under 5 mins! told him what the f°°k does he know hes a plasterer,so done the vid to show him really they can be done in under a min :)

Haha thought I was hearing things.

Yeah what does your mate know about window cleaning you showed him lol

It's always good to see how other Windy's do it, nice and fast but also keeping your customers happy

My speed is coming on now, it does take time

Nice one mate /emoticons/smile.png

It's always good to see how other Windy's do it, nice and fast but also keeping your customers happy

My speed is coming on now, it does take time

Nice one mate /emoticons/smile.png
Yeah you'll find u get a lot quicker without even knowing bud, eg: a £10 house used to take me 1 hour when i first started now i can do 4 sometimes 5 houses in the same time :)

your on the same level as me mate.

It can take at least a year to become half decent window cleaner and a fast one at that.

I've been cleaning since 16 on university and corporate buildings for firms and you had to go quick and do it properly.

I can do 5 -6 3 bed semis in hour traditional.I'm 34 so and self employed for 4 years and still as quick when I was 18.

Chap who made that bid is pants!

your on the same level as me mate.It can take at least a year to become half decent window cleaner and a fast one at that.

I've been cleaning since 16 on university and corporate buildings for firms and you had to go quick and do it properly.

I can do 5 -6 3 bed semis in hour traditional.I'm 34 so and self employed for 4 years and still as quick when I was 18.

Chap who made that bid is pants!
Haha it was me that made the vid lol, i aint getting in to this again read thro rest of the posts and you'll see everything was done that needed doin :)

Back