Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

download submissions?

laddergarder

What is the download submissions, is that another thing for the VIP members section?

I am assuming it allows everyone to submit files for others to download, which is a fantastic idea, but how do we submit files?

ok I found the submit button, can anyone submit files or will this only be for VIP members? Also I see that it is split into categories Trad/WFP. Could there be a general section, as business card templates, flyers could be for either, also employment docs, round management templates/ programs could be for either as well.

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Yes at the moment we are still working on the VIP area, which the downloads is part of. I am currently trying to fix some problems with the downloads.

Once all is working well users will be able to subscribe for a small fee to become a VIP member gaining many benefits and features.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock