download submissions?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by laddergarder, Feb 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. laddergarder

What is the download submissions, is that another thing for the VIP members section?

I am assuming it allows everyone to submit files for others to download, which is a fantastic idea, but how do we submit files?[hr]
    ok I found the submit button, can anyone submit files or will this only be for VIP members? Also I see that it is split into categories Trad/WFP. Could there be a general section, as business card templates, flyers could be for either, also employment docs, round management templates/ programs could be for either as well.

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

3. laddergarder

Its all still in development, gav says he will put a post up about it when its done.

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Ahh ok cheers.

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Yes at the moment we are still working on the VIP area, which the downloads is part of. I am currently trying to fix some problems with the downloads.

Once all is working well users will be able to subscribe for a small fee to become a VIP member gaining many benefits and features.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Advertisement