Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Softwash training

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I know they are doing another one soon in Southampton  it is not a bad course but it is also a selling course they do pump it into you there stuff is the best etc 

I emailed SoftWash solutions on Friday, asking are they planning any 2018 training courses, as me, a local mate of mine and probably some others on a forum I’m on are interested in a course in the south, preferably around the Dorset or Hampshire area. 

I gotba automated reply saying back in the office Tuesday etc. I’ll keep you posted. To make it worth their while, is there anyone else who would be interested???

I emailed SoftWash solutions on Friday, asking are they planning any 2018 training courses, as me, a local mate of mine and probably some others on a forum I’m on are interested in a course in the south, preferably around the Dorset or Hampshire area. 

I gotba automated reply saying back in the office Tuesday etc. I’ll keep you posted. To make it worth their while, is there anyone else who would be interested???
Very interested, keep us posted on the outcome pls.

Yeh sorry forgot to say I got an email from them on Wednesday. £200 for the course.

After a couple of days thinking and getting advice from several people, I’ve decided  to not go for a course. Academic wise I’ve read every post on here, watched every single video on you tube at least twice. I’ve Made my own notebook with all the major do nots in it, and all the right percentages for different surfaces etc

I’m only using my own Hypo which I bought from a swimming pool shop, not an ‘official wash’ chemical from one of these companies. Practicing at my place, my mums place then a customers for free, I’ll learn more by practicing over these next few weeks. As  I’m not looking to build a soft washing empire, just planning to do maybe 8-12 extras jobs a year doing it, I feel like I can’t justify £200+ a day off just to get told things I’ve probably already read on this forum or Benz handbook etc

But hey I could be wrong. It’s happened before haha. All the best on your decisions. 

Latest Posts

Back