Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCW trolly / backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

maxiswindies

Hi has anyone tried out the latest offering from WCW. They are now selling a smaller 20l backpack / trolly which would complement the facelift big boy. Just wondering if anyone has seen or tried it yet. Cheers 

The wheels on backpack trolleys are cheap plastic. Not robust enough for bumping up pavements etc. I think you're far easier with a backpack attached to a normal trolley.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

The wheels on backpack trolleys are cheap plastic. Not robust enough for bumping up pavements etc. I think you're far easier with a backpack attached to a normal trolley.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
the nigel is the same as the big boy facelift back pack . same battery same pump I agree the wheels ere not that great we have taken them off but still imo a great trolley /backpack for the money 

the nigel is the same as the big boy facelift back pack . same battery same pump I agree the wheels ere not that great we have taken them off but still imo a great trolley /backpack for the money 
did you replace the wheels with heavy duty ones or do you think you can with it?

Latest Posts

Back