Drinking on the job ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by David K, Mar 3, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. David K

David K Forum Addict

Hi guys !
    Been wondering :rolleyes: how many of you that occasionally drinks on the job ? Stop at the pub , custy handing you a beer an so ...

Advertisement
  2. Jacob

Jacob Guest

Can only think of one time ab oldtimer handed me a beer and said, for your lunch.
    I chucked in the back of the car, think drinking and work close/work is a no-go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Jon Grainger

Jon Grainger Member

I have one day where the work is well priced and compact and I've done a full days money by 1pm. So I stop at the local pub for a half :)

4. mark

mark Forum Addict

I never drink alcohol while working.yet it ceases to amaze me, that you get some who do!!!local tradders drinking special brew or tennants super,and yet they don't seem to be drunk[​IMG]

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Wonder what you liability provider would make of that??

6. Eddie dragon

Eddie dragon Active Member

Never. Dosnt put a good image over if you smell of booze. Got a m8 does odd job's gardening painting ect holds down a good job as well. Don't know how he does it. He's a total stoner. Smokes the green all day an boy does that stink.

7. unit

unit Guest

I love a drink,mostly London Pride.but never whilst cleaning.
    When I was welding,it was normal to put a bit of whisky in ya coffee.
    Can't imagine it would be much fun up a ladder half cut,but if I finished early then a pub stop is going to be on the cards.

8. albootyerbaws

albootyerbaws Well-Known Member

never. plenty time after work or weekends for drink. i think one pint can put you over the new drink drive limit.

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

few years ago a customer paid me ,then offered me a large whiskey . i downed it in one ,went strate to my head as i then asked him for my money

he soon got sh/tty !

10. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Nope. 5 or 6 pints on a Wednesday night in the darts team, apart from that nothing.........except the tons that are consumed every weekend. I love binge drinking, and don't mind admitting it

Advertisement