Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter debris removal...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pine needles don't talk about them!!!! It surprises me that when I see other gutter vacs out there that they don't supply an extra thin head? The second job I ever did (I had Omni poles at the time before we started making kits) was a large apartment complex with narrow gutters so we made an extra thin then and use it no end of the time now.
ive cleaned this job twice now 1st time i use my finer end but it keeped blocking at the ubend grrrr not shore if its cos mine is a flexy rubber or not also had a few blockeges in the inlet , this clean i used a ladder and just used the pipe that goes in the vac i shaved 14 minits ish off the time doing it this way next time ill hand job it out c if its quicker its only low level bunglow so no biggy the vacs do have there limits pine needles are 1 of them grrrrr having said that i have no regets buying mine i luv it

Back