Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dropping off leaflets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I was at home today and heard something being posted though the door it was a flyer (somerfields) so i opened the door and see a old boy walking up to next door neighbors house any way called him back he is now dropping my leaflets off as well for 2p a leaflet .Result /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Good work! I'm helping a friend set up a business cleaning carpets. He's got 5000 leaflets done but no way he an deliver this volume himself! Might try something similar for him

Thats a good price -

our local 'free' paper will deliver a

1,000 flyers for £35 (3.5p)

not sure if that includes vat

even so that's 4.2p per flyer.

The good thing is you can also

target the area you want them

to go to.

Robert

ya i spotted a guy a while back he did about 500-600 for me in selected areas i wanted but i was happy

he anit local tho need to find someone local tbh

Royal mail pay part time staff £10 and full time staff £20 regadless of how many leaflets you deliver, my old round had around 300 calls and I would normaly have 2 or 3 sets somtimes up to 5 or 6 and I was payed £20, some of the part time staff delivering town would have 700 calls and 3/4 lots of leaflets and only be payed £10

Back