Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

drought ????????????

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

i'm sure there is one somewhere but its torrential again outside my house & i've done all my gutter jobs so looks like another wasted morning & hope it dries by dinner time

i know lol, one thing i noticed when i was in scotland was nobody ever complained if i worked on a sunday, i didn't do it much but never got any complaints or snide comments when i did , if i did that down here i'd be chased off with dogs lol although i've now started asking people if its ok when i need to catch up & most have hummed and hahd & said ok but they think its odd.

but when you think of all the things people do on sundays that require other people to work eg pub,shopping & garden centres its a bit weird they stuggle with other jobs

no one wants to work sunday but its good to have the option as for time with family well since i went on my own i never missed a sports day or an assembly presentation & my little un lives in scotland now & i still get to special ones & the odd parents evening & i couldnt do that with any other job i've had so the odd sunday means nowt really

If I worked Sundays in my area I think I would get shot, I'm not going to try it anytime soon lol.

James.

Rained off as well and I'm in the south east where we're suppodidly getting a drought. Given up looking at the weather now. Worked 21 years shift work Saturdays and Sundays and got out and into this to have time to myself. Will not and will never work Sunday.

+1 Posh, Sundays are for relaxing, golf, and maybe abit of poker with my mates /emoticons/sad.png

James.

Back