Drowened rat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Apr 20, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I was getting board sat at home so went to a job in walking distance to butcher sorry I mene trim a hedge for a paying customer. Just as I started the hevens opened again but thought bugger it I can't leave it looking like that so spent the last two hour getting soaked. Felt blumming great though as I've not worked for a week or so.

I do like jobs where you have a set of keys & get paid upfront so can do it anytime you like :D

Advertisement
  2. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Its always handy to have those kind of jobs with a bit of flexibility. My hairdresser lives really close to me and likes me to do a couple of hours each week in her garden. She just lets me get on with it.....tells me to potter for a couple of hours.

3. TolishAPurd

Good stuff Smurf, you can beat that kind of work. Even when the weathers **** theres a lot of satisfaction to be had when everyone else is running for shelter and you're still cracking on. Its also good because it gets everyone out of your way while you're swinging blades about.:)

If shes a hairdresser surely she can trim her own garden? :hehehe:

Sorry, could'nt resist it.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I feel tired now after doing a bit so I'm going to have a nap whilst the wife cooks dinner as you do :D

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Funny you mention that TolishAPurd as I was going to say I bet mrtaytay would like to potter about in her garden shed too :D

6. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

well, she does trim her bush:)

7. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I get offered loads of gardening jobs, but have learnt to restrict it to a few customers, otherwise the windows slip further behind.

8. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

sure she could trim her own bush eh

9. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I do like to potter smurf

Advertisement