dumped customers

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by jambo113, Apr 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

ive just sat and sorted my round book out after a **** couple of weeks sick and tired of messers you know the ones not today no money on me blah blah blah one of the customers i dropped i havent even cleaned her windows yet and shis been on the book 2 months every time i get there is a different excuse not this time please because bulls**t lala must of got rid of nearly a hundred pounds worth of work just cant be bothered with the hassle. any way rant over lol. maybe i should of put it on ebay for 5-6 times the price lol

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

5-6 times very true and someone would probably buy it :D:D

3. Paul

Paul Guest

U would be surprised what some clowns will pay get it put on

4. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

ner i couldnt do that to someone i wouldnt even give this work away

5. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

you will feel better for it, i dumped most of a street, i kow do 2 where i use to do about 20, all **** payers

6. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Ya i'm only 2-3 months in and dropped 5-6 customers already after the first lot of messing about

i never actually put a customer on the books antill iv done the first clean tho and thay agree to have it done 4 or 8 weekly

even so people still **** you around

drop them soon and move on :][hr]
    How many did you drop ?

7. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

9 in total

8. Posh

Posh Hero

Yep. With you all on that. Dropped 7 last week but picked up 11 so all ok. Love it when they ring you asking when your coming. Tell them straight I'm not & tell them why.

9. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

I've had one or two mess me about. one girl (A friend) had her windows cleaned and I have done them twice now and she still hasn't paid me. had all the bullshit etc. She is most defo dropped now. Can't be putting up with that!!!... plenty of good people out and about.....

10. neil_09

neil_09 Guest

I had some work in a nice area of bingley,
    Problem was they were all £3.50 ish.
    Didnt agree with me puttin price up and took two men most of the day. And best of all all **** payers.

It was only about £75 worth of work but was a waste of time. I just walked away.

Feel better tho that im not depressed wen i do it once a month.

Advertisement