Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Done 25 Today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A.K WINDOWS

Ok lads got out and on the job for 8.30 this morning i did 25 and finished and 5pm this was talking and having a chat with a few custys too so about that 30 cleans a day thing trad it is more than poss i was going to do a couple more but started raining and comming dark but if i had not stopped for a chat and a drink would easy do it.,

well a say eazi /emoticons/smile.png

Ok lads got out and on the job for 8.30 this morning i did 25 and finished and 5pm this was talking and having a chat with a few custys too so about that 30 cleans a day thing trad it is more than poss i was going to do a couple more but started raining and comming dark but if i had not stopped for a chat and a drink would easy do it.,
Thats some good going, i've been window cleaning since i was 19 and i dont think i've ever done near to that in a day! were all the houses in the same roads? must of made a nice wedge too.

Thats some good going, i've been window cleaning since i was 19 and i dont think i've ever done near to that in a day! were all the houses in the same roads? must of made a nice wedge too.
made £140 houses not worth loads but still a good days wage.
there very compact got like 11 in one street the rest theres 3 and more in other streerts and some just have 1 but all within a 2 mile radius.cant beat it.

sat at home now drained was going to hit the gym but cant do it lol

there very compact got like 11 in one street the rest theres 3 and more in other streerts and some just have 1 but all within a 2 mile radius.cant beat it.

Haha i wouldn't bother with gym either ,i reckon a early day is on the cards tomorrow? i've got a mate who does he's boxing training before he starts in the morning ,he took me with him once i was f****ed i done 4 houses then went home lol

Ak stick this into your wash water and you will be flying!
https://www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/7298-low-sun-window-cleaning/

Haha i wouldn't bother with gym either ,i reckon a early day is on the cards tomorrow? i've got a mate who does he's boxing training before he starts in the morning ,he took me with him once i was f****ed i done 4 houses then went home lol
lol,well i working with a tree surgeon tomorrow so another big day and a heavy one.
boxing before graft thats dedication lol

Just wondering how long you been window cleaning?

£140 for 25 houses,I've got 20 houses all next to each other that have to be trad to the highest standard for a property management firm down a private road.

25 is doable but you should be earning more for doing that amount.

Just thinking of you mate.

is that it for this week then AK Mate?
Or you got more?
thats me done for the month with windows mate,back to landscapes and property work now till next month i only got 36 houses for windows.3 differnt areas.

Just wondering how long you been window cleaning?£140 for 25 houses,I've got 20 houses all next to each other that have to be trad to the highest standard for a property management firm down a private road.

25 is doable but you should be earning more for doing that amount.

Just thinking of you mate.
ok mate sorry thought you was been a bell lol;)
in know mate you are rite but its a jobless area and one of the worst estates were i am so its the going rate you wouldnt get anymore mate.plus most houses only have 6 windows so you cant charge more anyway if wanted to.its just not rite and people wont pay it.back in the day i used to earn £40 a day on building sites so im happy with how this is.i know what you mean tho i earnt £95 on 2 houses yesterday but there hard to find:)

been doing windows 3yr but im a landscaper and thats my main business windows is just there for back up on poor weeks just need more houses.

ok mate sorry thought you was been a bell lol;)
in know mate you are rite but its a jobless area and one of the worst estates were i am

so its the going rate you wouldnt get anymore mate.plus most houses only have 6 windows so you cant charge more anyway if wanted to.its just not rite and people wont pay it.back in the day i used to earn £40 a day on building sites so im happy with how this is.i know what you mean tho i earnt £95 on 2 houses yesterday but there hard to find:)

been doing windows 3yr but im a landscaper and thats my main business windows is just there for back up on poor weeks just need more houses.
Fair enough fair fella,and at least your earning money so well done mate.where abouts in country,sounds tough,some of us on here don't realise how luck we are.

Fair enough fair fella,and at least your earning money so well done mate.where abouts in country,sounds tough,some of us on here don't realise how luck we are.
Leeds mate half the people i do dont work or are old people.im just greatfull of the work mate and there all good payers.
i know some of the prices i see on here are hard to beleave but you gotta go with what you can get and i always go by the postcode as a rule you know whats what with it.

Back