Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyers Prices

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Visited my local printers today looking 4 a price for some coloured flyers to promote my Pressure Washing. 1000 will cost £125 single sided , colour. double sided = £150.

Can I get this amount cheaper online. anyone use online printers for coloured flyers, if so what price do you pay and for how many

We love flyers mate, just find him on the forum he'll easily beat that and good quality as well.

Just checked his pricelist mate, 2500 single side £52, 2500 double sided £60

rip off merchants its just about comparing online but i constantly by offline you will never beat there prices mate .. and delivery fast

cheapest printonline =1000 = £25 2500 = £47 5000 = £55 single sided colour using your own templeplate. I will have to try and do a good one, if anyone has used a driveway cleaning flyer will you send me one so I can get an idea how to set up will be much appreciated. send it to [email protected] or ill look online just

to give me something to feed off. thanks.

ill check out weloveflyers now.

My local printers were wanting £125 for just 1000, shocking

Your local printers will print them though!

Most of these online printers just send the file to a massive printing firm.

How can a local company compete with that?

yeh i found out today the bloke whos doing my van writing uses some bloke on ebay and charges 20% ontop. if i had known that id of done it myself lmfao but hey we all gotta make a quid. weloveflyers are ya best bet.

Just checked cheapest print online prices vs welove flyers.

We love flyers is slightly more expensive (less than £10)

I compared the two.

But with VIP discount and adding the small sponsorship (and it is tiny!!!) they worked out cheaper.

PLUS

WLF uses DPD which gives an hour window slot!

That in itself and Phil are worth a few quid more /emoticons/biggrin.png

i used a company off ebay last year done me 10,000 double sided full colour gloss for £85, had to design them myself but was welll worth it,

We love flyers prefer PDF mate but will take JPG and presume most professional outfits will be same although I've sent PNG images before.

MR G. have you put driveway cleaning as a main service, did you get double sided, I wish I seen these prices earlier , id have had them all out now ready for the weather changing, drives will be pitted. good luck

if i dropped 10000 i wudnt get any calls lol facebooks my money earner
how do you do manage your facebook then? can you send me the link to check it out so i can see were im going wrong cuz i signed my business up on facebook a while ago now i got a few likes but i dont go on much or update many status but i get next to no work from it.

i dont have a like page, i have a normal account like joe bloggs would but i go into items for sale groups in my area and post im in the area cleaning windows inbox me for more details. i get a few messages from it each day.

Back