Dying to get out but can't

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Delicate-Design, Sep 9, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Delicate-Design

Delicate-Design Active Member

I've got my van done all my signwriting got all my trad gear just eating on some. Ore funds to get my tank and pole etc I've even made a wfp trolley and I'm itching to get out and get some custys but don't want to push my luck and have to push custys away before I get my other gear, I would go for it but hate the ladders to be honest and I'm not happy how the unger pole at height works leaves a few marks :(

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

You don't hang about do you DD :eek:

3. Delicate-Design

No mate lol once I start I'm off :) gardiners pole will be ordered this week probably Friday at latest Monday then a 4040 next week in the mean time probably a van tank, controller and a pump :D

4. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

core i sure wish i had your funds to sort my van system out! :D i need to change all filters =£400 Rust/cambelt =£450 Plylining= £174 wheels= £300 protectercote £80 :(

5. Delicate-Design

Just lucky I guess, I own a printing company that does personalised gifts and signs etc so that pays well each day :)

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

overcome your ladder fear is what id advise - the best way to do that is to climb em every day

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Why do you want to do window cleaning then? Are you mad? :confused:

8. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

If you have cards or leaflets then get them out now... you can say your busy and clean next week. Most customers dont mind.

9. Delicate-Design

I need to get up the ladder I'm not so much scared more feel unstable lol, Tuffers more money in the pot and gets me out exercising and meeting new people love customer relations and having a chat.

I have business cards made up I need to design and print a flyer next, took me 20 mins earlier to do 1000 business cards at a cost of roughly £3 :D 10,000 flyers next and I have the local ship willing to put a flyer in each carrier bag for free :D

10. cheapncheerful

way to go dd.....i think your gonna take over the windowcleaning world...:D

Advertisement