Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain again!

well I,ve taken 4 days off this week back to graft tomorrow.N ice change having some time of . going to scream if another person asks why I,m not working

Got 7 done and it's persisting down again. Luckily I'm working on my estate today, so I can dart out between showers.
dodging showers is pain in the **** tuffers you just canny get propper go at it

just thinking tuffers have you got your first year in WFP thats mine in now

I will be popping out later to do some quotes and pick up some bits then that's me done for the day.

Apart from replacing some parts on our washing machine that broke. Oh deep joy /emoticons/biggrin.png

Wow that year went quick @Duncs

dodging showers is pain in the **** tuffers you just canny get propper go at itjust thinking tuffers have you got your first year in WFP thats mine in now

:giggle:You guys need to be buying water buts now

6 months of pure you could probably collect these last few days

Been great up hear all week, pain in the ass shower breaks because you cool down and when you start again you are cold and stiff and just want to go home, hang in there my man sun is about to come our or is Tha the news paper!!

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Rain showers here today but I will just have to get wet and go clear some gutters now. Oh deep Joy!/emoticons/sad.png

I lost about 2 days last week with the rain, plus the monday off because of the lads weekend. I went out today and the weather was good, but my manky thumb is getting worse and starting to hinder my usual dynamic performance;).

Latest Posts

Back