Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain again!

What's up with your thumb @mrtaytay ?
Footballing Injury smurf whilst in Valencia.......table football to be honest!....whilst in a bar. Tried to ram one of the handles through to the other side of the table, to hit a mate in the nuts, but ended up jamming my thumb in the hole....cutting it and pulling the nail right back. A very silly trick that backfired. I may learn one day.

Ouch!

Footballing Injury smurf whilst in Valencia.......table football to be honest!....whilst in a bar. Tried to ram one of the handles through to the other side of the table, to hit a mate in the nuts, but ended up jamming my thumb in the hole....cutting it and pulling the nail right back. A very silly trick that backfired. I may learn one day.

sorry to hear that about your thumb....but....serves you right comes to mind....trying to knobble the opposition....:eek:

my finger is almost better after that ***** of a pole banana bit me...

Its done nothing but persist it down for two days.....all my jobs today are 4 miles away. Going to have a ride out as ya never know....it might be dry 4 miles away:confused:

I didn't work yesterday but went out and got 24 houses done today. Have 10 left for tomorrow plus 20 big flats but won't get them all prehaps 5 to 10...

I was out working today slowly getting soaked and gets the shout "can you do mine as well" happy days another customer :laugh:

Yep 3 new custies today. Rain held off till 1 then fell down for 20 mins then was ok. Got all done. It's ducking & diving week I think.

didnt really rain here as such....just looked like it would but ...hey ho off to work i go...you have to do what the custy tells you if they book you...however bad it may look:D

I sat in the car till just after 1 as there seemed to be some kind of monsoon thing going on. Started thereafter with everything getting wet and sh-tty. Seemed like I was constantly in 2nd gear. Finished at 6.....twas nearly dark, but straight off to the pub and just got back. A few pints of Abbeydale moonshine did the trick. Might even be dry tomorrow. Might be;)

The storm is started brewing, wind is getting up to be very bad today :-( be interesting to see if anything gets done.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Great that's another good excuse for me not to work outside today but I'm sure my missus will give me plenty of other stuff to do:D

Latest Posts

Back