Oven Cleaning Easiest way to clean an oven tray ever

Discussion in 'Other' started by sdrah, Aug 23, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. sdrah

sdrah Guest

today I had an idea - why shall I spend hours manually scrubbing the oven if there is a much quicker way to do that - no chemicals at all and the "kit" costs under £20 haha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the other side of the tray was horrible - it could ve taken me few hours to clean it the way I used to clean - and definitely it wont look like this anyway : )

It took me a good 15 min to clean the tray - but really happy with results

Happy cleaning

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

i got a dishwasher...called the wife..:rolleyes: looks good though...

3. TolishAPurd

I know the brass brushes are a bit softer, but are you sure that didn't remove any of the non stick coating? If not then its a great idea.

4. sdrah

sdrah Guest

I think it didn't remove any coating - and will try to change brushes if the brass a softer however it might not sound professionally but I don't really care if it will remove a bit of non stick coat for end of tenancy is just perfect : P

I reckon it will take me 1 hr to clean an oven not over 2 like before - oven was my biggest pain ...

5. sdrah

sdrah Guest

I didn't realized that ive got brass brushes lol - firstly I was gonna get one in B&Q that was over £9 and then I ve checked screw fix and they have set of 3 brushes for 3 quid so got them : )

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Don't oven cleaners use dip tanks for stuff like that?

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

ive seen a couple of oven cleaners at work [ipswich] with their dip tanks outside the house and van piled high with rolls of kitchen paper roll.

8. sdrah

sdrah Guest

yes they do but that's not on my "to buy" list - also need space in my van and new insurance cover etc - so for maximum 2-3 ovens a month a drill and brush will be just fine

9. sdrah

sdrah Guest

how long does it take to dismantle all oven panels / sides ? about 15 - 20 min probably and to put it back same so around 35 min

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I have no idea but cooker cleaning sounds a right pain in the **** to me

Advertisement