Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Varistream digital

Scots lad

Trouble with calibratimg i know to hold both buttons for 3 seconds then going up the letters

Ive had controller to f and at no 9 but the water still comes out in continous flow of high slowing down and then sorting its self back to high

Any of you kind folks had the same problem and know a fix

Would be greatly appreciated

Controller usually works fine on c @7 as i use 100% fans

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

P = shut off pressure reached.

Fan jets don't require much of a flow so 7 in my experience with the red fans of Gardiners is far to higher flow.

When I use fans on the one brush I have, I have found 4 is ample. Anything higher than that just creates 'plumes' of spray.

I ended up setting controller to d 6 and changing brush to one with pencil jets and working fine

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

I ended up setting controller to d 6 and changing brush to one with pencil jets and working fine

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

Pencil jets allow more water through them than fans do. If I don't have to save water 5 is a good flow rate for me but doesn't work with fans.

So if you are in water saving mode then fans will help with that. But they don't work as well as pencils when rinsing off all the little bits that are sometimes on the glass.

Honestly, I will work with fans but prefer pencils.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock