Easy to coil hose

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by ash brown, Jan 25, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. ash brown

ash brown Active Member

Hi
    I currently have a reel of standard hazelock garden hose which I use to connect up to my wfp van system for cleaning gutters etc
    Its a sod to get back on the reel can anyone suggest a good hose for easy tidying away without kinking etc.
    Cheers
    Ash

Advertisement
  2. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I use a hoselock. its yellow and is marked as professional. It is quite stiff, but gives me very little trouble.

www.hozelock.com/watering/hoses/ultimate.

Although on their website there are some even better looking hose.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm very cheeky and will ask to use the customers hose reel if it's any good rather than getting mine out of the van. Saves a bit of time too as customer often reel it back up after I've finished with it . Bless em:D

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

If I'm using a portable hot water heater and tap water I will use their hose if it's long enough and run it to the van. Then use a mircobore wfp reel conected to the hot outlet on the heater to wash down the plastics etc to save using silly amounts of pure on. Then I just switch the feed over run it until it oppm at the brush head so can finish off using hot pure for windows etc.

5. ash brown

ash brown Active Member

I do the same with normal pure smurf with my own hose, just wondered if anyone used a lay flat hose or similar to good affect.

Advertisement